Friday, October 21, 2016

It's Time To Bicycle Bash -- At My Place



It's time to Bicycle Bash!

I'm hosting a Bicycle Bash-style celebration at my house in Vero Beach on Sunday November 6 from 10 am to 5 pm. So mark your calendars.

Some of you will recall I used to organize the annual Bicycle Bash festival in Tampa Bay on behalf of a group of bicycle stores and lawyers called SWFBUD.

I thought it would be fun to invite you to a Bicycle Bash party at my house in Vero Beach. It starts with a 10am bike ride to the ocean and back and then a whole afternoon of fun bicycle enjoyment from 12 noon to 5 pm back at my house.

You're welcome to bring bicycles, gear and equipment to swap or sell and any tents to display or tell people about bicycle activities. I have lots of lawn room for everyone.

If you read this bicycle blog, you're certainly invited to come and I also listed this bicycle party as a Facebook event for more information.



The weather is mercifully cooler and the bike rides are so much more enjoyable now in Florida,



Hope to see you there!

 


No comments: