Thursday, December 23, 2021

Versatile BioLites Work Wonderfully Both Indoors and Outdoors With An Aesthetic Touch

One of the most versatile lighting products I have ever used is the line of BioLite products that can be used indoors, outdoors or on car trips.

I keep two in my home and each one literally has replaced my indoor lights. And the beauty is that they can be re-charged whenever they are running low on juice. These lights are wonderful because you don't need a power outlet do use these lights.

I use my BioLites in my bathroom and bedroom.   


The BioLites also have a wonderful aesthetic touch because you can customize the colors and the design layout of the colors in the lantern, 

The one in the bathroom, the AlpenGlow of 500 Lumens, requires a push of the top of the BioLite when a nighttime bathroom visit is required.

It's amazingly convenient and aesthetically sweet at the same time.


I have a smaller 250 Lumen version in my bedroom that I use as a night light, but also it has enough juice to allow me get things done, too.

It should be noted that the BioLite is a great device for outdoors and camping, especially with concerns about wild fires and the subsequent fire bans.

Here's a nice rundown on the product's various specs:

  • Available in 2 sizes: AlpenGlow 500 (500 Lumens), AlpenGlow 250 (250 Lumens)
  • 8 Lighting Modes: Cool & Warm White (Dimmable), Candle Flicker, Single Color, Multicolor, and Cycling Color
  • Battery Charge Out - allows you to charge your cell phone, or connect to other BioLite ecosystem lighting products (SiteLight LanternSiteLight String)
  • AlpenGlow Hues - Lighting inspired by traditional mountain sunrises and sunsets
  • Nesting Hook - allows campers to hang the lantern from a tree
  • Price: $79.95 // $59.95
  • Product Linkhttps://bit.ly/36TaiuD 

I also wanted to include an instructional video that shows you the product and its various light modes:


Bicycle Stories strongly recommends this product and a tip of the helmet to the functionality and aesthetics of the BioLite AlpenGlow that works wonderfully outside and even indoors as well. 

   

1 comment:

Carmen J Holmes said...

Nice Post!!
Please look here at With LED lights woven into the spokes, your bike will look stylish. To add a dazzling effect to your driving, having Bike Wheel Lights on your bike or bicycle is a great benefit.