Am I the only person in the world who:
1. doesn't use an iPod.
2. doesn't play Fantasy Football.
3. thinks Sarah Palin is a plastic, book-banning, smalltown mayor who was nominated for VP our our country for SOLELY her looks and youth.
4. hates when Papa John's Pizza and Toyota uses one of my favorite songs -- the Romantics' "What I Like About You" -- on their TV commercials.
5. thinks the Rays ascent to first place over the Red Sox and Yankees is the most tangible evidence that God delivers miracles.
6. prefers station wagons to SUVs.
7. thinks the bicycle will ALWAYS be the best way to get around.
8. is amazed and astonished that the rich folks of South Tampa put up with a horrendous and dangerous road infrastructure.
9. thinks that downtown Tampa is the most empty, quiet downtown of any major city in the country during most weekend days?
10. thinks that the price of everyday food in the supermarket like milk and bread is way too high