Saturday, April 25, 2009

Warm Customer Relations At Polar Bottle


During the Bicycle Leadership Conference last week in California, I had the chance to meet Judy Amabile, who owns the company that makes the Polar Bottle. I like Polar Bottles and I mentioned to Judy that about 10 years ago I had one of the Polar Bottles crack.

Judy told me that any cracked Polar water bottles would be replaced for free. So, I took her up on her company's policy.

A new Polar Bottle arrived in the mail today and I want to give a shout out to Judy and Polar Bottle.

What was also refreshing was that a live human being answers the phone at the Polar Bottle headquarters in Boulder, Co. when I called to gime address, so kudos to Judy for excellent customer service.

I hope Polar Bottle can participate in the 2009 Bicycle Bash by the Bay. Keeping water cooler in the hot environs around here is important.

No comments: