Sunday, March 14, 2010

Early Morning Pedaling For A Bounty At Fun-Lan


My first morning back in Tampa after a week in DC and it's just lovely weather and a clear sky for my Sunday 1-mile trek to Fun Lan for my bounty of fruits and vegetables -- and even some great buys on sliced turkey and flavored pretzel.

It's Bike Month in Florida in March, when some of the best weather of the year hopefully entices people who are on the fence about riding a bike to get on two wheels and pedal to the store or work or a neighbor's house.

This morning, I got up early and pedaled over for an awesome bounty that cost me a whopping $28.

3 hummus containers
8 zucchinis
3 pounds of Delicious apples
1 pineapple
3 pounds of sliced turkey
7 bananas
4 red onions
2 giant bags of carrots
1 big bunch of broccoli
3 bags of different flavored pretzels
8 oranges

No comments: