Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Bicycle Stories Recommends Tifosi Optics: High-Quality Bicycling Sunglasses at a Reasonable Price

One of the bummers of the COVID-19 pandemic wiping out the Sea Otter Classic event in Monterey, California this weekend is that I will not be able to visit the Tifosi Optics sunglass booth, where I enjoy chatting with Tifosi reps.

I wear Tifosi sunglasses when I ride my bicycle and take walks and hikes because the company's eyewear is outstanding quality at an affordable price.

In fact, let me show you the collection of Tifosi sunglasses I wear for my outdoor activities.


The Tifosi sunglasses have a variety of styles and one will fit your taste.

They're not as expensive as the super high-end sunglasses, which is why Tifosi is a great deal for the buck.

Bicycle Stories recommends Tifosi and look for its newest sunglasses in May.


No comments: