Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hanging With Publix Greenwise To Promote The Bicycle Bash

This morning I represented SWFBUD at the Four Green Miles running race at Al Lopez Park, where I joined Steve Ellis and the Publix Greenwise promotions crew which gave away free bananas, organges and ice tea. I met Steve at a clean air event in downtown Tampa several months ago and he invited me to hang with his crew at the road race today and hand out Bicycle Bash fliers and bicycle safety booklets and materials.

Steve gets bicycle safety and importance of bicycling in the Tampa Bay area.


It was a pleasure to hang with Steve's Publix Greenwise crew.


Steve is a great guy and would like to team up on future bicycle events.


Contact me if you'd like to but a sharrow reflective safety vest. Proceeds will help local bicycle advocacy.

No comments: