Thursday, September 8, 2016

Looking For A Great Bicycle Sock? Choose Swiftwick

I'll be off to Interbike soon, and I'm looking forward to visiting with the folks at Swiftwick at the bicycle industry trade show in Vegas.

Swiftwick makes a fantastic bicycle sock -- a comfortable, durable sock that hugs to your feet and ankles with a breathable material that seems to be massaging your feet at the same time.

I tried a recent pair, which had a bright yellow fluorescent tone to it. And I love these particular socks because I ride my bicycle at daybreak before work

 
Even during the day, the socks' brightness is a great safety feature.


I have a few other Swiftwick socks and when I know I'll be out for a long bike ride, I always make sure to wear the Swiftwick pair.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Post, Mutterfly is providing the best services on Bicycle on rent in mumbai ...